Looking for a career and want to have some fun?
Are you looking for an exciting, new opportunity where hard work pays off? Look no further, NettResults is your place!
We are looking for someone who is just as passionate about our brands and marketing communication as we are, to join our team. This is an opportunity to get started on the ground floor with a boutique agency and make a difference. You don’t necessarily need a ton of previous experience in marketing to excel at this position. What you do need is a good head on your shoulders, be dependable, have a lot of drive, be a team player, have pride in your work, and genuinely give a beep! Above all you need to work quickly and accurately. The other skills you need can be taught.
This position is based virtually - wherever you need to be. We work a PST day. While we have an office in Newport Beach, our clients are not primarily based locally, so you’ll be meeting with us and clients virtually daily. In other words, you need to have a setup that looks professional on a web/video conference. Can start as part time and move to full time. We’ll set you up as a 1099 initially and there is potential to move to full time based on performance. We offer competitive pay, flexible working hours and will treat you like part of the family.
- Traditional media relations including plans, speaking to journalists / pitching news stories and reports
- Manage social media channels
- Email marketing efforts including newsletters, flows, campaigns, etc
- Quality control of postings
- Research content ideas
- Write blog posts
- Project coordination across multiple brands
- Specialist projects in the form of data analysis and business processes
- Write procedures for our internal knowledge base
- Manage our team of remote assistants/partners
- Be willing to help anywhere in the business where it’s needed on busy days
- Tech savvy/interest in the internet
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to form productive working relationships
- Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Close attention to detail, i.e. near perfect grammar and strong editing skills
- Copywriting, blogging, or formal writing experience
- Ability to learn quickly / desire to learn new things
- Can do attitude
- Experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Doc tool suite
- Experience using project management software tools
- Working knowledge of social media tools and how they can be used
- Enjoy working for a small company
- Pay for this position depends on experience and skills, but mostly skills.
Interested in taking the next steps and seeing if you're a good fit? Then please complete the following form, then sit back and enjoy the feeling of what could be...